Recruitment and industry placement Services
Independent Institute (IIFP) was established in 2002 as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) principally for the food & meat processing, manufacturing and retail industries. It has since added areas of Rural production including horticulture and livestock production to name a few. We are not a supplier of contract or on-hire labour however we endeavour to put connect people with employers and then provide training to make the new partnership effective. Today the business has expanded its operations to include the location and connection of personnel, both temporary and permanent to areas within our charter in the rural and food production, processing, manufacturing retailing and management areas.
Independent Institute (IIFP) seeks to attract:
- motivated and cooperative individuals with a strong work focus and have a “need to achieve in industry” attitude, for selection and employment within various companies.
- Interested employers looking for an alternative approach to staff selection. A mentored, flexible, largely on-site (in-house) focused training system with optional off-site attendance where identified.
We want to match Individual Profiles with the right job?:
- most prospective candidates will not have completed a certificate 3 Qualification and will be looking to commence or re-engage with an Australian contract of training or similar.
- May still be at school, y10-12, seeking a School based Apprenticeship and not yet have a qualification or direction to follow,
- May have left school and are looking for an opportunity to showcase the above qualities with an employer.
- Some participants may have started a trade qualification but are seeking a way of continuing in a new business environment
- may be looking at completing or moving into technical/ leadership/ management roles at certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma.
- May be in Mid-career looking for additional or alternative challenges qualification
Specialist industry areas include:
- Food catering & Meat retail
- Food preparation, Small-goods Manufacturing
- Production Horticulture and other areas of the rural industry.
- Packaging, Bakery & other specialist sectors of the Food industry
- Meat Processing and areas of livestock production and handling
We cover many areas of South Australia serviced by a dedicated group of specialist and industry trainers and assessors.
- South East
- Riverland / southern Flinders
- Adelaide – Hills
- Barossa Valley and Adelaide North
- York Peninsula
- Adelaide – Metropolitan
- Adelaide – South
- Fleureu Peninsula
We use innovative training, assessment and industry development approaches
- Recognition of Prior learning (RPL) offered at commencement and further levels. (cert 3 to Advanced diploma evaluated initially through a Portfolio of your evidence and experience).
- Induction Training for new starters.
- Practical workshops – Optional attendance
- Specialist Technical seminars – Optional attendance
- On-line, e-learning, distance and scheduled face to face contact (Group or one on one)
- Materials used include either; paper based, CD Toolbox and On-line accommodating various learning styles and language, literacy and numeracy levels.
- Industry WH&S training, assessment and development
- Food safety/Meat safety training, assessment and development
- Funded contract with an Employer, Group training organisation or Labour hire organisation
“Take the first step towards a productive and rewarding career or business expansion” just call Independent Institute (IIFP) on 08 8389 3357 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical industries serviced include:
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Livestock production
- Meat Processing
- Smallgoods manufacturing
- Office and Clerical staff
- Warehouse and Transport
- Process workers in Manufacturing
Suppliers of contract or on-hire labor We can put you in contact with suppliers of contract or on-hire staff in many locations. These organisations can carry out permanent placements for clients. This is a specialist area and Independent Institute (IIFP) has the ideal credentials to service your needs to train and develop the skills and qualifications of all new and exiting employees so that you have the best chance of retaining them into the future.
So if you want:
- On-Hired Labour
- Temporary Recruitment or
- Permanent Recruitment
Then call Independent Institute (IIFP) on 08 8389 3357 email email@example.com
Independent Institute (IIFP) provides the facilitation of on-hired and contract staff to employers. We pride ourselves in the level and quality of service delivered to our clients in a wide range of industries.
So why use our contacts?
- Quality Staff. Our screening process ensures that the on-hired staff we place in your business are suited to the job and have had their references checked.
- Personalised Service. Our consultants are either dedicated industry dedicated specialist staff or may be associates (franchised) which means the manager is the owner. As the owner, our representatives care about you as a client.
- Fast Solutions. We understand your need for a fast response. Our expanding database means we can usually find the people you need straight away.
- Flexibility. Using labour hire means your workforce can be increased or reduced at short notice without additional cost.
- Quality Systems. With AQTF accreditation, you know that our documentation and processes are tried, tested and approved.
- OH&S System. With accreditation to AQTF you can be assured that health and safety paramount to us at your work place.
- Training. All staff provided in this selection process undergo formal induction including necessary OH&S, Food safety training.
- Workcover. Using labour hire means your Workcover record is not negatively impacted should an on-hired employee make a claim.
- Cost. Using labour hire means they absorb the administrative cost of employee record keeping.
- Taxes and Levies. Using labour hire means you are relieved of the requirement to pay such taxes and levies as PAYG tax, pay-roll tax and superannuation.
Independent institute (IIFP) and our contacts assists to provide you with quality personnel to meet your business requirements. Many labour hire organisations are happy to fill 1 position or 100 positions. It’s what YOU require that matters. We can assist our clients with three types of recruitment services tailored to their needs.
On-Hired Labour connections
Labour hire is an ideal means of helping businesses to:
- Manage peaks in labour demand
- Cover leave/absenteeism
- Find staff at short notice
- Reduce paperwork
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce risk
- Manage Occupational Health and Safety issues
Permanent recruitment is ideal for placing permanent staff within your organisation. It can be tailored to the specific demands of your business and the position.
Contract recruitment is a hybrid of the above two services and provides the specific tailored approach of Permanent Recruitment with the flexibility of labour hire. This service can be used as a “Try Before You Buy” arrangement and is ideal for many semi-skilled or skilled roles.
< UCFM Monitoring Accreditation Course Employers looking for Employees >