AMP40415 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
This qualification covers work activities undertaken by Quality Assurance officers in meat processing enterprises.
No occupational licensing, legislative or certification requirements are known to apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
The following units must be completed prior to commencing this qualification:
- AMPCOR201 Maintain personal equipment
- AMPCOR202 Apply hygiene and sanitation practices
- AMPCOR203 Comply with Quality Assurance and HACCP requirements
- AMPCOR204 Follow safe work policies and procedures
- AMPCOR205 Communicate in the workplace
- AMPCOR206 Overview the meat industry
Total number of units = 12
- Core units = 6
- Elective units = 6