FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
Total number of units = 14
8 core units plus
6 elective units
FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
Two elective units must be vocational units from other training packages.
The remaining electives units may be selected as follows:
- up to 4 vocational units from other training packages, and their prerequisite units where applicable
- up to 4 units from the Foundation Skills Training Package
- up to 3 units from accredited courses.
Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.