FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
Total number of units = 11
7 core units plus
4 elective units
FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
FSKLRG08 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
FSKNUM08 Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
FSKNUM09 Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
FSKRDG07 Read and respond to simple workplace information
FSKWTG06 Write simple workplace information
Elective units may be selected as follows:
- up to 4 units from the Foundation Skills Training Package
- up to 4 vocational units, and their prerequisite units where applicable, from other training packages
- up to 2 units from accredited courses.
Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.