FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
This qualification is designed for individuals who require significant foundation skills support to access a vocational learning pathway.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 1
- entry level digital technology and employability skills.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
Total number of units = 11
7 core units plus
4 elective units
FSKDIG01 Use digital technology for basic workplace tasks
FSKLRG04 Use basic strategies for work-related learning
FSKNUM03 Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand for work
FSKNUM04 Locate, compare and use highly familiar measurements for work
FSKOCM02 Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work
FSKRDG04 Read and respond to basic workplace information
FSKWTG03 Write basic workplace information
Elective units may be:
- units from the Foundation Skills Training Package
- units from accredited courses
- vocational units, and their prerequisite units where applicable, from other training packages.
Elective units must be relevant to vocational pathways.